The Stamford Public Schools' Office of Adult and Continuing Education provides a variety of services, programs and enrichment courses to citizens of Stamford and surrounding communities.
Adult Continuing Education Staff
- Angela Thomas Graves, Administrator
- Esperanza Diaz, Guidance Counselor
- Alyson Kleiber, Program Facilitator
- Howard Levy, Rippowam Evening Head Teacher
- Audrey Way, Office Support Specialist
- Mary Sabia O'Donnell, Account Clerk II
The Stamford Public School system is a non-discriminatory educational institution and employer.
If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to participate in any program or activitiy, please contact Angela Thomas Graves at 203.977.4209 for further assistance.
Back to Top