There is a $10 surcharge for non-Stamford residents for each order placed.
WITHDRAWALS – REFUNDS - Policy
All classes in the enrichment program are self-supporting and depend upon full collection of tuition. Students wishing to cancel their registration must do so at least five business days before the class begins to receive a refund. A $20 processing fee will be charged on all refunds.
- Single Session Classes - No refunds.
- Restaurant Classes - No refunds.
- Tennis Classes - No refunds.
- Online Courses (ed2go) - Withdrawals and transfer requests accepted only up to 7 days after the start date of the class in which you are enrolled.
- Students assume all risk of changes in their personal schedules. Absence from the class does not reduce the cost of operating our programs, therefore there is no prorating of cost. For this reason student absence does not result in a refund, tuition credit or make-up session.
STAMFORD ENGLISH LANGUAGE ACADEMY:
*Refunds will be processed according to the following:
100% refund (less $10 registration fee)
Cancellation must be made in writing and received before August 24, 2020
50% refund (less $10 registration fee)
Cancellation in writing and must be received one week prior to the start date of class (August 30, 2020)
Stamford Adult and Continuing Education reserves the right to make changes as needed, including limiting enrollment in a course or withdrawing a course due to insufficient enrollment. If a course is cancelled due to low enrollment, students who registered will be notified and will receive a full refund.
Class sessions may be rescheduled due to an unexpected school closing, covid related (e.g., stormy weather) or teacher absence. Refunds or credits will not be issued to students unable to attend a rescheduled make-up class.
SUPPLIES, MATERIALS AND BOOKS
Textbooks assigned by instructors can be purchased the first night of class.
Students providing an email address will receive an email confirmation. Please contact us if you do not receive your receipt.
Back to Top